CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Meeting with Incoming Speaker Wills

This email just came in from our Lobbyist Leader, Barbie Kumpe;

"Laine and Dan, I wanted to ask both of you to attend a meeting with incoming Speaker Robbie Wills. I will be calling to set up an appointment with him to discuss our issues for the coming session. I don’t have a date but would like for both of you to go with me. Can you let me know if you are willing and then I will try to set a meeting with him. I know it will depend on the date and time if you can go but you both are my first choice for attending.

Barbara Kumpe

American Heart Association/American Stroke Association

South Central Affiliate/Arkansas

909 West Second Street

P.O. Box 1610

Little Rock, AR 72203

Toll Free - 866.877.5883 Ex. 4134

Little Rock Directline - 501.379.1182

Cell - 501.951.2992

Fax - 501.375.9066"



This is extremely exciting, as we are getting a head start on the upcoming legislative session. Any time there is such a huge shift in the legislative body as we will experience this session it is imperative that we have the ear of those officials. I'll keep you posted on this meeting, and the upcoming Advocacy group meeting!

0 comments: